Estate Administration & Probate
We understand that losing a loved one is very difficult. The last thing your family needs while in mourning is the added stress of making important financial and legal decisions.
At Dutcher and Zatkowsky – RochesterElderLaw.com, we have the experience and compassion necessary to make the estate and trust administration process as efficient and stress-free as possible. We will guide your heirs with great sensitivity and work closely with your executors, trustees and other fiduciaries to ensure your wishes are honored.
We offer a complete range of estate administration services, including:
- Appointment of your selected representatives
- Preparation and filing of all necessary Surrogate’s Court documents
- Representation in probate proceedings
- Tax planning for your estate and trust
- Preparation and/or review of estate and gift tax returns
- Preparation and/or review of estate and trust fiduciary income tax returns
- Postmortem planning
Probate is defined as the court-supervised administration of a decedent’s estate. We believe that the family should invest their energy in grieving the loss of a loved one while we handle the administrative process of probate. If you are currently faced with the prospect of dealing with probate in Surrogate’s Court, we can guide you through the process efficiently and with a minimum of stress.